Know Your Lake City Home Builder
We have an excellent reputation in the Lake City area, are fully insured, and are renowned for spectacular customer service. Most of all, we are very proud of our staff and our sub-contractors, and are sure you will be too, as proud as you will be of your construction project when it is complete. We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully from helping your realize your project. Feel free to call with any questions or you can simply contact us on our contact page on this website.
• Licensed and Insured. The last thing you want is a contractor to be working on your property, only to find out they don't have the proper insurance or aren't licensed to do the work, because if something goes wrong or someone is hurt at a work site, you could be held liable for the damages. Make sure that the general contractor you choose has ample worker's compensation, property damage, and personal liability coverage.
• References. The best way to ascertain if the general contractor you choose is skilled and competent enough to do the job is to ask for and verify a list of references consisting of past customers that you can contact. Customers that get what they paid for and who are happy with the job your contractor has done for them are usually only to happy to provide an endorsement on the contractor's work. Choose us, and before long you'll be on our reference list!
Need Personal Attention?
Small or large, your project will receive the benefit of the area's most experienced and skilled home remodeling & renovation professionals who are committed to building and designing long term value into every project.
Some of our services include
- Analysis of Remodeling needs
- Project Development
- Feasibility Studies
- Design and Construction
- Custom Cabinetry & Fireplaces
- Master Bedroom Suites
- Project Management
- Product Selection Assistance
- Building Inspections
- Energy Efficient Green Building
- And more...
About your first visit?
Get in touch with us, or visit our offices located in Lake City and we'll be happy to discuss your home improvement needs and find a solution designed to fit your individual home and budget.
Buying a turnkey home will save you a lot of work and expense in most cases. If you are an investor and buying a turnkey investment you are able to start earning income from your property much sooner, making turnkey homes very popular with investors.
Call us Today! | Phone: (386) 752-4202